Bluey Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurama

I came across this Tiliqua nigrolutea the other day.
It was an interesting subject to photograph, it would poke its head out of the scrub for a few seconds then vanish, only to come back out from a different angle.

For the last pic I was playing around with the modes on my camera, thats why it looks like its night.

Attachments

• DSC_5419.JPG
    DSC_5419.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_5415.JPG
    DSC_5415.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_5430.JPG
    DSC_5430.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_5436.JPG
    DSC_5436.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_5404.JPG
    DSC_5404.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 93
I once tried to photograph a wild Bluey. Seemed perfectly content to sit and let me watch him, then as soon as I got the camera out... poof!

I swear he knew :p

Where'd you find this one?
Mish

Haha, this bluey did a runner also but i saw where it went into hiding so i just waited for it to come out again.

They can certainly move if the need too.

There is a park right near where i live, thats where i found it...kinda near Melbourne

Love bluey's. Saw one in the shop today and realised just how much sentiment I have for them. Fond memories.
Nice pics:D

Thanks for the comments :)

gman: it certainly was, with the arrival of spring they are becoming more common, but yes they are still rare lol.

daniel: My first reptile was a bluey so they will always be one of my favourite reptiles.

great pix, our backyard bluey never moves, till i poke him to check hes alive,...!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back