bmx riders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havn't been on a bike in about 7yrs!
i used to have a haro somethingorother, it is now gathering dust and rust in the shed ;)

by the way how's that smart, apart from idiots on the road riding is great.

by the way how's that smart, apart from idiots on the road riding is great.
pay your rego or get off my road!!! when cyclists dont do the speed limit(as in they do 20kph in a 60kph zone), go through red lights, ride side by side (blocking half the road) etc they deserve to be hit!!!!

you wouldn't have to pay for rego if you road a bike also I don't go through red lights and I am sometimes as fast as the speed limit!!!,also I have the same rights as you driving a car and it is legal to ride 2 up.

you wouldn't have to pay for rego if you road a bike also I don't go through red lights and I am sometimes as fast as the speed limit!!!,also I have the same rights as you driving a car and it is legal to ride 2 up.

Ok so sometimes you ride the as fast as the cars most of the time you dont!!! and it may be legal to ride 2 up but its definatly unsafe!!! as i said they are asking to be hit by cars!!! I was suggesting that riders should have to pay rego and should also have to have rego plates so they can be held accountable for their actions!!!

I love my bikes,
i cant do jack **** tricks, but i can ride for ages!
got an ABD and a Giant - Boulder

i can do flips in to foam pits, tailwhips barspins 360, 540 sumtimes, thats all on fly outs,, i can spin dirt and drop into vert, (but i **** myself) and i can ride spine, 180 it x-ups and so on.. neva entered a comp and dont relli plan too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back