Boelens Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Zoos over here should have some of these beauties, I dont think there are any in Australia, please correct me if I am wrong?<
Yeah, the Australian Reptile Park had at least one a few years back, not sure if it's still there. I don't think nay other zoos over here have them.

WOW The Boelen and the Kayuadi Dwarf retic Pythons and very beautiful...You are very lucky to have owned them...Welcome to Australia and good luck with your new collection here in Aus...
icon14.gif
;)

Boelen's have always been top of my wish list (if we were allowed exotics) along with White Lipped Pythons (both colour phases).
Shame, goegraphically they are so close to Aus, but in regard to the local hobby, they are so far away. < sigh >

>Zoos over here should have some of these beauties, I dont think there are any in Australia, please correct me if I am wrong?<
Yeah, the Australian Reptile Park had at least one a few years back, not sure if it's still there. I don't think nay other zoos over here have them.

No, I am prety sure they do not have any now, I know there where a few places here that had them once.

Thanks, Steve

WOW The Boelen and the Kayuadi Dwarf retic Pythons and very beautiful...You are very lucky to have owned them...Welcome to Australia and good luck with your new collection here in Aus...
icon14.gif
;)

Thank you, I was very lucky. At the moment I conciders myself luckier to be here, you guys have a prety good amount of amazing snakes for me to play with.

Thanks again, Steve

Boelen's have always been top of my wish list (if we were allowed exotics) along with White Lipped Pythons (both colour phases).
Shame, goegraphically they are so close to Aus, but in regard to the local hobby, they are so far away. < sigh >

White lips are nice LOOKING snakes, I owned them for about 3 months (the gold and black forms) but that was enough for me. If they are not trying to bite you they are messing on you! definately not one for captivity, trust me! lol. Evil things, that very, very, very rarely calm down!!

Thanks, Steve

Thanks Steve, what a beautiful looking snake, my No1 favourite python species by far.

You are welcome Boa, I will see if I can find more pics of the different Retics I have kept and seen over the years.

Thanks, Steve

great looking pythons nice pics always hard to part with something you love....

wow their head shape is so different and soooo AWESOME.. thanks for posting, real beauties..

Thanks for the replys.

They come from the highlands of New Guinea.

Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back