boiga irregularis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrasse

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bought these two little brown tree snakes home with me tonight. Very quick purchase, heard about them this afternoon, picked them up this evening. '02 hatchlings if I remember correctly. (Local breeder, but I would like to check the details before sprouting off.)

male2.jpg

Unnamed male

female1.jpg

Unnamed female

And my fav pic of the little boy getting chatty after his trip home with me....

male1.jpg

... "and I rode on the back of a motorcycle.. and we went really really fast... and it was really noisy... and I saw all these bright lights... and and and..." ;)

Gorgeous aren't they. :)

... "and I rode on the back of a motorcycle.. and we went really really fast... and it was really noisy... and I saw all these bright lights... and and and..."

:D

re boiga

Congrats Wrasse,pretty cool snakes i reckon,yours must be captive bred,i had a night tiger fusca many years ago and it was the whitish and red bands,fed well on mice but was savage like a tasmanian devil.It looks as though yours have a better temperament hope they do well for you and breed and stuff. :D

re boiga

Hey! Whats that in your avatar Moose a bottled poo! I need that for my zoo! :lol:

re boiga

zulu said:
Hey! Whats that in your avatar Moose a bottled poo! I need that for my zoo! :lol:
Yeah and you can see its still steaming :lol: :lol:

Love the snakes Wrasse, BTS have great eyes.

Great Snakes mate, love that photo you mention. Also, how long have they been eating mini wheats? :D

peterjohnson64 said:
Great Snakes mate, love that photo you mention. Also, how long have they been eating mini wheats? :D
The secret to a healthy happy Brown Tree Snake, lots of fibre. ;)

They are in a tub at the moment, setting up a couple of tanks for them this afternoon. :)

Top stuff Wrasse , i'm really starting to like tree snakes.Where i am we get them much the same as the colour yours is as well as a beautiful orange phase.They are so much more alert and more interesting to watch than any python.

Here's a not so great pic i got the other night while going for a quick herp and is the nice orange phase...there was also a roadkill gravid adult same colour which i won't post on your thread matey :wink:

OH,OH,also a pic of my little blue phase gts he's starting to colour up really nicely :D

2005_1103juvprosjundar0145.jpg

2005_1103juvprosjundar0111.jpg

Cool Wrasse, well done on managing to get get CB!!

What are their temperments like hehe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back