Boo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuatara

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Amy.. haven't been here for a few years but was enticed by a fellow herper.. don't even remember my old username. But, thought I would introduce myself. I have had a keen interest in reptiles since I was a child dating back from when I saw a snake handler at a pit in Sydney. It was then that a passion and curiousity with reptiles, especially snakes started. Which started several colourful adventures.. Including finding a Diamond out at Glenbrook bushwalking that had just eaten a possum and stuffing it in my backpack and bringing it home on the train....interesting story there but there was some funky smells and some shocked passengers on the train that day!!
I have kept many reptiles in my time ranging from crocs-skinks and have in the past had a crack at breeding . However, Moving to Darwin in the early 00's made me appreciate seeing these creatures in their natural habitats.
I now live in Ballarat .. where I spend my time day dreaming of going bush back in the NT!!
How's that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back