Both of my snakes escaped! In two days!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaBoy

Reaction score
Hey, my woma python escaped thursday night and i had no idea, until i woke up and saw it in my bed!!!!!!!! Hahahaha, then the next day i went to feed my childrens python and found it wasnt in my tank, turns out it was under my bed!!! Haha i was so lucky to find them both!! :)

WomaBoy

Hey, my woma python escaped thursday night and i had no idea, until i woke up and saw it in my bed!!!!!!!! Hahahaha, then the next day i went to feed my childrens python and found it wasnt in my tank, turns out it was under my bed!!! Haha i was so lucky to find them both!! :)

WomaBoy

Sounds like you have enclosure problems... Or you are leaving things open?

i found both the reasons and fixed them :) one of them was a lose light fitting the other was my brother left the plastic door open a little, but soon i am getting glass fitted to it :)

WomaBoy

Clearly they were sizing you up to eat you......

or it was warmest part of my room......................

But but but, my cousins mates girlfriends uncles sister-in-law had a friend whose python was found in her bed sizing h......- never mind hahaha

ha ha thats happened to me before i forgot to put the lock on my het darwins cage one night and she got out, when i woke up the next day i found her just chillin near the window lol and my first snake my childrens escaped out of the click clack and i found him an hour later inside a plastic sheet protector hiding in with my reptile license lol

Indeed Scorps, that's 5 lost/found snake posts/admissions just today that I've seen. I'm pretty sure the department is making a mental tally of how many to use in their defence against exotics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back