Boxhead returns.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got it up, didnt need the blue pills ;)

That is his new 'spot' where he can keep an eye on me :lol:

It has been hot, so I plonked a saucer of water in front of him..... he just moseyed up to it, stuck his snoz in it and had about a 5 minute drink :shock:

Good service in this resteraunt.... I was going to offer to wipe his chin when he finished, but I changed my mind ;)

I hope you offered him fries with that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Your lucky. You get a nice carpet that pays you a visit. Alls I have is feral cats. Why don't we kill a couple birds with one stone, or a couple cats with one carpet. Send it my way. Cat lovers insert hater comments below.:p

Don't hate the poor cats who are just trying to survive. Hate the fricken moron humans who don't desex or look after their pets responsibly. (Sorry but you did ask for comments LOL)

I'm with your intruder, I hate it when I can't get lids off my food.

hey ratbag i have the solution for you, catch him put a for sale add on gumtree and say its ya missus's childrens python!!!!!

Don't hate the poor cats who are just trying to survive. Hate the fricken moron humans who don't desex or look after their pets responsibly. (Sorry but you did ask for comments LOL)
No need to be sorry. Believe me I told the humans off every chance I got. Sadly they moved and I don't get the pleasure any longer. To be honest I hate cats, but I hate to see a animal struggle even more. I was trapping them and getting them spayed and neuterd, but I'm a broke college student so I can't afford it any longer.

Yeah, a stimmi :lol: Comes with a free drawer and brick :shock::lol:
And your wife is getting rid of it cos she has changed her mind after realising the snake was gunna get to big for the drawer!! And she tried to brick it but cos she only has tiny little arms didnt have the strength to kill it and only made it made so now it's a little bit snappy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back