brand new tatt, what do you think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
here is the effots of me flying 3 hours and laying in the chair for 6 and a half hours; (still have to finish the perentie) ouch!!!!!!

It is basicly from my arm pit to my hip.

it is very fresh in the pics and not a great camera or photographer......or canvas for that matter :lol:

Attachments

• steve-008.jpg
    steve-008.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 535
That is one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet tattoo where did you get it done????

my good mate Shannon from STR body modifications.

As usual pics dont do the artwork justice.

donks

i just clicked on the picture b4 i read and i was like why the hell is there a nipple bahaha.

Sweet as tattoo of a great aussie legend RIP

Usually I think portrait tatts look awful - I've seen very few really good ones and many, many absolute shockers, however this is very good. The detail is incredible, and the shadows and contours (which usually let portraits down badly) work really well.

Donks that's one of the best portrait tatts I've seen in a long time (in both quality & subject matter :D).

and my hat goes off to you for the pain you would have endured to get that , my side was by far the worst tattooing spot and i have half my body tatted up

well done mate

thanks guys, at about the 6th hour i wasnt sure if it was worth it :lol::lol:

donks

Six hours seem very quick for what that is (even if it felt like twice that long on ribs owe). That would have to be the best portrait work I've seen. Can't wait to see once the perentie's filled in thanks for sharing.

Jeremy

OMG man that is freakin awsome!!!! Where exactly did you get it done, I gonna send my hubby to get his portrait redone as the tatooist here are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back