bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to look at it tomorrow and considering buying it. To be honest I feel it is not being fed enough as they currenly are feeding it pinky rats my thoughts is it should be on a bigger rat than that
my bredli has been eating fuzzy rats since 8 months old; so it definitely needs bigger size rats.
Also, like us humans even though the majority are generally placid in every breed you will get friendly and snappy ones, like Kronics little one lol. But gently upsize his feeds, give him plenty of hides and quiet times, and he might become your best mate in time!! :)

Last edited:
I bought my first Bredli when it's was 10 months old and living in a Chinese container which he was too big for. He was extremely snappy and would bight none stop whilst being handled or even when you were reaching in his new enclosure. After a while with regular handling for short periods he stopped being snappy and became a great handler. He's even getting to that length now where he's happy to sit across your shoulders, which if he was anyway snappy I wouldn't let him do.

We got her she is tiny for age. She tagged my son once though I wouldnt call her snappy she is on high alert when being held. She has 2 pinky mice in her belly, she was also cooled over winter. We will now let her sit on heat for a week and get used to her new home.

I still can't believe she is on pinky mice... my pygmy eats pinky mice and he weighs 14 grams, about 20cm long and the bump is gone in a day.

Give the girl a rat!!

oh and post some pics and congrats on your purchase :D

When I had her out for the quick pick she looked like she wanted to strike stuck her tongue on my hand decided it wasnt food so left me alone that was a few hours after her feed and yes I plan on increasing her food size.

Our new baby compaired to a 20c coin

Attachments

• jewel.jpg
    jewel.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back