!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bredli!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to know who is breeding some hot bredli's this season? :D
Pics would be great! :D
thanks wil :D

Here's a pic of my male, i'll see if i can find a pic of my female when i get home from work. The second pic is a female i will be attempting to breed next year.

I love the pic of your male MrBredli, he's stunning! The female's nice too!

I like that striped girl of your's MrB, very nice indeed.
yes me too, especially the way the edging of the white patches darkens the further towards her tail it gets

Nice pattern on that female. Is that one from URS?

Re: glee

Outstanding examples mate!

Fall more in love with the Bredli's the more i see them. Haven't seen many pics of the striped variety though, great looking snake! Good luck with the breeding.

RE: Re: glee

I was told that is where she originated from CodeRed. Thanks for the kind words guys.

NCHERPS had a striped female for sale a few months ago that was 10 times better than mine, if it's alright with Neil i'll post a pic of her.

Thanks Mr B, they sure r HOT, love to see pics of female,
and pics of previous hatchlings would be even better,
thanks heaps wil :D

Re: RE: Re: glee

MrBredli said:

I was told that is where she originated from CodeRed. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Ahh cool, I remember seeing some striped bredli on another site. The owner said they were on loan from Tim (URS).

Thanks wil. I had a quick look for some pics of the female last night but couldn't find any decent ones. I'll have a better look over the weekend. I can't help you with pics of previous hatchlings though as there haven't been any lol This year will be my first attempt at breeding any species of python. I do have a pic of another male though, he will be paired up with the striped female next year unless i can find a striped male before then.

Thanks mate no rush, cant wait to see wat the striped and this bloke produce,
good luck, everything is crossed :) and thanks again
wil :wink:

Keep them coming guys, dont have to be breeding them, just post your HOT bredli! :D
thanks wil

Here's one I have high hopes for (in a few years time). Its still a youngin so the colours are yet to fully develop.

zigzag-0706-001.jpg

Here's my female, not breeding this year, she's too young, maybe next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back