Breeder query

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Hi all I am after some info on Rolf sTreit aka as Gondwana reptiles my parents are looking at getting me a ackie for my bd and they won't front up the coin until they hear of some people with good results from him thnaks they are abit paranoid thanks

Request references from the breeder....call and check them out:)

Orientails has the best advice, you get a feeling when speaking to someone. Always go with your gut no matter what they tell you! A good breeder will always be able to give you references, along with good records and follow up advice if required. Don't be concerned if they won't let you see their collection as sometimes security is paramount for some breeders.
Good records, solid animals, good follow up and knowledge advice would be my fab four for purchasing.

If you wish to comment about the opening posters request for information please private message them.
we don't want these type of threads being turned into an advertising promotion for people. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back