Breeders Wanted - Reptiles, Amphibians, Invertebrates

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Egernia

Reaction score
Our company, Urban Wildlife Services, often receives enquiries from people looking for breeders of reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates. Sometimes we are able to point people in the right direction by way of breeders that we personally know, but they do not always have what the person is looking for.

So if there are any reptile, amphibian, or reptile breeders out there that would be happy to receive referrals from us then please contact me by PM and we can discuss things further.

A quick summary of what I am talking about here:
  • We are NOT looking for commissions i.e. we do not want any money for referrals.
  • We are NOT involved in any transactions that may happen between you and a buyer that we refer to you.
  • Beyond the initial referral we have nothing to do with any business that may be conducted between you and the buyer.
  • This is NOT a breeders register. It is just an informal list that we will use internally to refer people on to breeders by way of contact information provided by the breeder.
  • We are not suggesting that you will receive lots of enquiries but you may receive some good leads.
  • You must of course be appropriately licenced and conduct business in compliance with those licence conditions.
We are only looking for serious breeders that have ongoing stock. We prefer breeders that are established and can provide references from previous buyers, but we also welcome individuals who have good quality animals and are happy to support customers that they sell to. Of course we understand that from time to time you may not have animals for sale but you can always refer the enquiry onto another breeder that you know and trust, or back to us in those circumstances.

We are in Sydney so breeders in NSW are preferred, but I welcome breeders in other states to contact me if you are interested. Feel free to recommend a breeder to me that you have dealt with if you think that they would appreciate extra enquiries.

The minimum of information that we need from you is:

a. Your name or company name if you are trading as a business;
b. A phone (mobile is fine) and email contact;
c. What area you are from - e.g. northern suburbs of Sydney etc.
d. Mention if you have references available from previous buyers;
e. What species you are offering - family name level is fine.

I will contact breeders of interest for further basic information so if you do not feel comfortable providing us with this information then you will probably not want to contact me.

We are really most in need of breeders of the following:

a. Any Class 1 reptiles
b. Any Class 1 amphibians
c. Any invertebrates

Our aim here is simply to be able to provide a reliable lead to breeders for people who contact us rather than just referring them to do a general search of the internet etc. We will limit the number of breeders of each species that we refer to. You can add or remove your details at any time.

I hope that the above request is of interest to some of you and I welcome you to let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back