Breeding a pet rep with a wild one, in the wild?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't even know where to start, and not just with the original post.

Parko, it sounds like you were lucky to escape with your life and er....limbs intact. Glad to hear you made it out to tell the tale ;)

not that i know of - when i had a brown eating my guinea pigs last year TAMS said " is it in your house? " i said no they said " wait for it to go away" lol

Sorry to say if i had a tiger or a brown attacking one of my animals or family members and i couldnt remove it or safely remove the animal being attacked, i would save my pet anyway possible.
I love snakes but there is always an acception to that.

Sorry to say if i had a tiger or a brown attacking one of my animals or family members and i couldnt remove it or safely remove the animal being attacked, i would save my pet anyway possible.
I love snakes but there is always an acception to that.
if you had a family member bitten or pet bitten by a snake ...you should be concentrating on doing FIRST AID and getting them to hospital /vets ...not worried about trying to kill the snake thats already bitten ...you put yourself in a high risk cat to get bitten yourself and in the mean time your family/pet member is not recieving the first aid they need all because of your ignorance :rolleyes:...and if it hasnt bitten anyone or any pet member ..then you have time to call a snake remover and watch the snake untill they get there ....

friend of mine bred a female nt childrens with a wild male that was hanging around her out door cage , they opened the door and in he went and did the job and they let him go . true story,
there is no law against this as i would say it is very rare occurrence , i have had snakes on breeding loan before from friends i have never been asked about how my snakes conceived .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back