Breeding v Buying

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we started breeding rats got 2 or 3 litters from them now just pinkies atm but have mediums growing up to breed them aswell, we use to get ours for 3bucks each and that was medium-large which we were happy paying. we can still get them cheap from campbell town but we have to get my sister to get them

I noticed people posting that they couldnt kill the rodents. the easiest way to kill them is to put them in a plastic bag, or a bag that wont tear, and put that on the end of ur car exhaust. it knocks them straight out, no squirming or twitching, its like they just nod off to sleep.

I hope you are joking that's disgusting and very bad for you snakes the gasses that the rat dies from will end up killing your snakes

I breed all my own feed and love it (its easy dont get what people are saying about hard work) and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying them and I no exactly what they have been eating no rubbish
I kill them by the clonking method and C02 both do a good and humane job
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/chit-chat/new-rat-room-hehehe-102320

Lewy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back