Bricklayer needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of the footings and the wall that is next to it for my Water Dragon aviary. I merely want to do the same thing for this bank of 4 aviaries. And I just worked out the correct quantity and it is more like 500 bricks than 1,000 so it is way less than a days work for $600

Attachments

• Aviary Footings.jpg
    Aviary Footings.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 101
pete, fly me over for the weekend and i'll help for free... ;)

not that ive laid bricks before but im sure between you, me, gillsy and pugs we'd manage! :)

the reality is most good brickies would average 500-600 per day, then you have to factor in labourers as well. $1.20-$150 a brick includes handling of the bricks and loading scaffold as well. Still make a very respectable wage but work dam hard for it too.

Exactly, so $600 for a days work tax free is a good offer.

With, I assume, food and refreshment thrown in I reckon it's a good deal :)

and for those of you that have experienced "refreshments" at my place .......................................

pete just give me a call and ill give ya a hand with it :) just supply the booze and im there :)

Sold - and my faith in humanity is restored - Bricklayers can actually use computers and we even have one as a local member on APS. Seems there will be a little shing ding happening at my place soon. To all those that volunteered - prepare to Party!!!!

Glad its all sorted Peter. I was going to do a bricklaying DIY course, shame I didn't, would have loved to do this project.

If you need anyone else to give orders, I'm your man. :)

What date pete, you know Ill be there.

oh, and as much as brickies get a good rate, lawyers (good ones anyway) get a lot more than 400k for a year. Thats probably an average pay for a partner these days. (City firm anyway)

I can see it now

Beto hold off on the refreshments till after the wall is done

Attachments

• untitled90.jpg
    untitled90.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back