brisbane short neck pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mines bigger

Reaction score
these are some pics of my latest aquisition
he/she is a brisbane short neck

Attachments

• photo 002.jpg
    photo 002.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 83
  • photo 014.jpg
    photo 014.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 60
  • photo 026.jpg
    photo 026.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 53
  • photo 010.jpg
    photo 010.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 86
  • photo 016.jpg
    photo 016.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 55
:shock: looks like some illegal live feeding going on there :lol:

LOL:lol:
umm the turtle was just having a feed and the fish were in there to clean up the left overs:lol: :lol:

LOL:lol:
umm the turtle was just having a feed and the fish were in there to clean up the left overs:lol: :lol:

yeh, see there was no illegal live feeding, just fish cleaning up the mess and there happened to be a turtle in there. LOL

by the way thats a cute turtle.:D

:lol: i havnt had any luck training rats to clean my monitor cages yet either ;)

Nice turtle too, i kept one of them for a few weeks when i was a little kid, it was my first turtle :)

Disclaimer - anything i have said that may not be entirely legal is just made up to make me sound cool ;)

Has it got a UV light? What are your plans for an enclosure? I love setting up new enclosures lol, very cute turtle, what species is it? Which short neck? Ive got Eastern Long Necks abit smaller than yours, Murray River Shortnecks the same size and some murrays that around yearlings about 10cm shells! Theyre awesome little things!

it has got a uv light i took him out of my 6 foot tank to make sure it ate something
and it is a brisbane short neck( Emydura signata )

i havent got a good head shot of it yet he has a yellow streak running from it's cheak to half way down its neck

here is the best shot i have so far

Attachments

• photo 022.jpg
    photo 022.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 57
So do the murrays. A yellows stripe behind the eye or behind the cheek running down at least half the head, its so cute!

Brisbane short necks are the same species as murray river turtles, just a differant subspecies(unless its been changed again)

nice, im thinking of getting sum turtles bit later on, got any pics of his proper tank(6ft)???

hey lizzardboi i have some pics of the tank before the turtle was in there, the set up is the same just know there is a turtle dock in there
i will post the pics later

where did you get it? i would love a brisbane short neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back