BTS Hatchie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Went out the other night and found this little buddy on the clothes line. Thought there would be some BTS fans out there who might like the pic!

It is another wild snake that shares my yard....So far I have found Darwins,GTS,BTS and Slatey Greys slinking about....great to see and even better is the cane toads seem to have dropped off in my area.

are you selling any ?

No he is a wild one...I only keep Darwins at the moment.

Three days ago at about 8.pm...It was tiny...(well compared to a Darwin hatchie anyway) What time of year do they usually hatch? I have no idea how old it would be but you can see by the clothes line how thick it was.

Three days ago at about 8.pm...It was tiny...(well compared to a Darwin hatchie anyway) What time of year do they usually hatch? I have no idea how old it would be but you can see by the clothes line how thick it was.

I'm not sure what time of year they hatch, wouldn't suprise me if it was pretty close to year round... Keelbacks and GTS seem to go just aftern the storms begin and then again during the run off. So maybe they would be the same.

I'm not sure what time of year they hatch, wouldn't suprise me if it was pretty close to year round... Keelbacks and GTS seem to go just aftern the storms begin and then again during the run off. So maybe they would be the same.

Be interesting to know...there are always geckos hanging about near the clothes line so i suppose he was hunting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back