Bugs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also noticed at the bottom of the page that it now tells you how quickly the page has loaded. (Never noticed if it was on the old site or not but looks like a good idea).There is deffinately an improovement in the speed of the site,I think it was a good choice to change servers SJ.
Well done buddy!

Also found that pics from galleries arn't working,but I'm sure your on it SJ!

I will wait until the domain propagates for me before I go bug searching. I am aware of a few bugs, and will iron them out later.

OK fellas, time to open the flood gates. Get me all the juice on all the bugs you can find, nothing is too insignificant.

how do you change the colour theme?? I previously had it on the red (yes i know i am being picky) but the green one annoys me. :shock:

Sorry, I removed that. It was getting hard to maintain 3 themes, it would require me to make any theme changes 3 times :x Sorry, green is the go.

Hey,
this is weird, I have 4 computers at home and I use each one all the time for varying reasons, now 2 computers are still getting the moving page thingy, while the other 2 are on the new server and they are all on the same internet connection. anyone know why is this?

Try Control>F5 to refresh. It may be cached on your computer.

Well Done!

Hi SJ,
I know there are a few little bugs to iron out , but all in all a smooth transfer from server to server.
Seems to be alot faster now too.
Well done !

Regards,
NCHERPS

This site is soo much better and i had the green one then i changed it to blue but i think green is betta. And now it is green

My message flags are behaving wierdly...
When I first log on for the day, they are all white
If I close my APS window, then come back, all new messages are yellow but don't go white once I read them. If I close the window and then come back, they've gone white.

Woah Slatey you lost me there.Anyone care to translate? :p

cheers M.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back