Bugs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, seems to be working properly again now, it was just while I was mesing around with my info.

I think I may be missing out. It seems to me that everything pretty much is the same as the old site on my computer. I looks exactly the same to me. Is this what I am supposed to be seeing? Thatnx SJ
simon

Na it looks the same, just seems a bit faster to me!

The site hasn't changed, only the server. It should look exactly the same.

On another note, is anyone having troubles uploading more than one photo at a time into the gallery?

The unread post flags have not worked for me since the move and now I notice the post date/time is all to h*ll as well. Is this first bit me or should the flags be working?

They flags work for me but the time is way off as it used to be...

Bizarre, this is the first time in the life of the site that the time has worked for me at all. Works fine now and consistently.

Cheers Hawkeye :lol:

Time should be completly fixed Nicole, make sure you have it set to +10GMT in your settings.

Yup I was on GMT + 10, but it was logging out and back in again that fixed it I think - Thanks SJ, all good now.

the link on the right hand side for the sponsers, the ultimate reptile supplies one needs the 'au' put on the end of it.
its going to another site at the moment.

Hi SJ,
I have been getting quite a few pop up adds today and discussed this in chat with a few other members who are sharing the same experience.Thought I'd mention it incase a new banner add was to blame...

Hmmmm, popups. I am yet to encounter them. What size are they? If you right click on them and check out the properties, does it mention fastclick or google? This is quite strange.

I havent had any pop up ads.

but the Calendar doesnt seem to be working.
is it just me??

it has the 'Page created in ... seconds' up the top of the page and then it has this under it -

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aussiepy/public_html/footer.php:68) in /home/aussiepy/public_html/includes/pnHTML.php on line 334

and in the main section where the pages usually open it has this -

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "cached/views/month/default.html" in /home/aussiepy/public_html/modules/PostCalendar/pnincludes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back