burmese pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it was a show called miami animal police where i got the idea

YOU CAN BUY THEM but they are called burmese python dinner

Burmese cat

I always find it bewildering how people can be so misinformed. I have a friend of mine who is a well know reptile keeper and handler and even considered enough of an expert to be featured on the Encyclopedia Britanica cd talking about Australian reptiles, and he is the proud owner of a VERY VERY LARGE Burmese python(legally) In fact it was stolen from his collection some years ago while he was away(on a Croc expedition I think) and the NPWS found it nearly two years later after a raid on another home and returned it to him after he was able to identify it from the sloths he had kept. In other words YES you can but you do need to be licenced appropriately as he is. And NO he doesn't own a Zoo, Although until recently he was the head reptile keeper of one.

Is his name Neil? and is he missing a finger from a red belly bite?

Close but no cigar. His name does start with an N and sound a little like Neil but not neil lol. He is missing a finger yes, but then are'nt most of the old timers ? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back