Bye Goblin:(!

• Thread starter imported_Varanus
  • Start date
Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Varanus

Off to a new home. I'm sure she's in the best of hands.

Attachments

• Bye goblin 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    Bye goblin 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 267
  • Bye goblin 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    Bye goblin 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 235
She looks happy mate. Pity she is off though.

You planning on "filling the gap" so to speak?

is goblin shedding IV? How often do monitors shed? how long does it take them?

She looks like she is enjoying being in the car :)

She looks happy mate. Pity she is off though.

You planning on "filling the gap" so to speak?

Great animal and will be sadly missed, but an interstate relocation requires it. I have two remaining females, so, hopefully, a male in the not too distant.

- - - Updated - - -

is goblin shedding IV? How often do monitors shed? how long does it take them?

She looks like she is enjoying being in the car :)

Always shedding, Sarah. they shed piecemeal rather than all in one like snakes. Not really recommended, but Goblin has travelled in a car since fairly young and finds it less stressful than being boxed for the trip. Climbs out on your shoulder when we go anywhere (vet checkup for example) and climbs back into the car afterward. Really a special animal. She gets in the front and looks out the window. Just off on a 2 hour trip to her new home.

Last edited by a moderator:
would be handy in the car when you been drinking and you come to a rbt........ while the cops not lookin' get goblin to blow in the doovalacki :lol:

Thats a bummer? Why cant you take this one with you?

Limited space and one to many females, unfortunately. Also, we may have to stay with family for a time, who aren't "monitor friendly".

- - - Updated - - -

How sad for you, she is beautiful.
Her personality's the real winner Darlyn, but she'll appreciate warmer climes and took to her new owner very naturally.

bugga.... cant you get it looked after til you finish moving? Where you off to?

I couldnt imagine having to choose to get rid of (give away/sell) one of my snakes :shock: Would be like having to choose which kid to sell for scientific experiments :(

would be handy in the car when you been drinking and you come to a rbt........ while the cops not lookin' get goblin to blow in the doovalacki :lol:

I've had several kids look out the window of passing cars that start yelling to their parents in the front seat and pointing over at Goblin staring back at them. Usually the parents don't turn around to look and I can imagine them saying "Yeah kids... sure there's a goanna in the next car":).

- - - Updated - - -

bugga.... cant you get it looked after til you finish moving? Where you off to?

I couldnt imagine having to choose to get rid of (give away/sell) one of my snakes :shock: Would be like having to choose which kid to sell for scientific experiments :(

Tried all avenues (Adelaide). Believe me, I know the feeling. I find selling snakes easier because they don't seem to bond as much, but Lacies are a very different story.

Limited space and one to many females, unfortunately. Also, we may have to stay with family for a time, who aren't "monitor friendly".

- - - Updated - - -

Her personality's the real winner Darlyn, but she'll appreciate warmer climes and took to her new owner very naturally.
where are you off to IV?

I think Goblin has escaped a close one there. At least she doesn't have to move to Adelaide :D If she gets an owner as dedicated as you were she will be in excellent hands.

Bloody hell, IV, you gave me a heart attack with that title. I thought for a moment that something horrible had happened.

It's a wrench that you have to part with her, though. All the best, Goblin! Did she go to someone on here? Maybe we'll still "see" her occasionally.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had several kids look out the window of passing cars that start yelling to their parents in the front seat and pointing over at Goblin staring back at them. Usually the parents don't turn around to look and I can imagine them saying "Yeah kids... sure there's a goanna in the next car":).

This made me laugh.

its always sad to lose a pet, even if its through selling on. all the best to gorgeous goblin!

Bloody hell, IV, you gave me a heart attack with that title. I thought for a moment that something horrible had happened.

It's a wrench that you have to part with her, though. All the best, Goblin! Did she go to someone on here? Maybe we'll still "see" her occasionally.

Apologies Ren:)! She's in good hands and I'm sure she'll pop up on a few other sites.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Beck:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back