calling out to country NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls :)
after checking out the central west/country NSW herp clubs or lack there of
im thinking about starting the Central West Herp Club and i am looking for expressions of interest from people in the Lachlan rivers areas and the general central west areas
about the starting of a club, i have spoken to various places to host meetings and would love to at least have quarterly meetings and have a place to meet local herp freaks to discuss our love of herps and possible projects and to just have some good old Herp fun
if anyone is interested and your from the Orange,parkes,forbes,blue mountains areas
please PM me and we can see if this is a viable club,

Thanks for your time.
Nato

after a request all Dubbo area keepers welcome to join us sorry i thought Dubbo had a club but it appears to be
inactive so all people in Westen NSW welcome to join us if your local/area club is inactive or non-existent

Nato

had a bit of interst, but we need more where are you western NSW i know your all out there :)

Last edited:
That sounds like a good idea. Sorry I'm not out in the country but good luck getting people. I think there are a few on here

i live in parkes and i think its a fantastic idea to start something out in the middle of "woop woop" lol

let me know when you get the ball rolling and i'll happily jump on board

cheers mate so far we only have 10 to 15 people into it so if you know anyone else round our way with herps point them my way, but im still working on getting more numbers but were rolling.... slowly lol
what do you keep mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back