camera phone quality

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coastal_22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys just bought myself a new phone today its a sony ericsson K800i, i desided to take a picture of one of my coastals to see wat its like and the picture quality is great (considering its from a mobile phone) anyway heres one of the pictures, enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC00050.jpg
    DSC00050.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 61
Yea my new nokia has a 5 mega pixel camera on it. thats as much as our good phone, not sure how to use it all but it looks the goods, lol

lol yeh i hate getting a new phone, it takes me ages to get use to it.

hey guys just bought myself a new phone today its a sony ericsson K800i, i desided to take a picture of one of my coastals to see wat its like and the picture quality is great (considering its from a mobile phone) anyway heres one of the pictures, enjoy!

I got one of those a year ago and the toggle is the worst thing on the phone. the more you use it the less responsive it gets. I find that when you go to push up down left or right it pushes down instead. Oh and I suggest you get a 1gig memory stick for it as the internal memory fills up real quick. other than that its a top phone.The best pic feature is perfect for herp photos.

ive heard the joystick is prety crappy, and yeh ive already got a memory stick. i was really surprised with the quality of the pictures it takes though, going from a VGA to this is a big difference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back