Can anyone think of any places to ring/search for out missing cat? Toongabbie NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I really really need all your help today.

On Saturday night i went out leaving hubby in charge of the baby and the animals. Henry Puss, Matilda's cat, took of out the back door, and every time hubby got within a metre of him the cat darted off. He's normally an inside pet. Thank god hubby did a better job of looking after Matilda!

Thinking he'd come back when he shook the food container (this has worked every other time) he left him there and then tried all night, but the cat never came back. We thought for sure he'd come back on Sunday at some stage, but he didnt.

Anyway, so ive made up flyers and put them around the area, I have also rang the Blacktown pound, Holroyd council, have emailed copies to all the vets in our general area, put signs up in our local News Agency, Tobacconist, coffee shop, Post office, Woolworths and pub.

He is also Microchipped, I have called the council and also made sure that his chip details are up to date.

Can anyone suggest any other places I should try? Or things? Especially any Facebook pages for lost and found animals in nsw/sydney that anyone knows of...

I personally think someone else has him in their home, or I am sure he would be back now.

Thanks,
Sarah

Last edited:
:( Oh poor Matilda! I agree with the above, it sounds like you have all bases covered.......i will be hoping your little miss gets her henry puss back!

i just feel like bawling my eyes out. so depressed over this. My 3 year old is devastated.

I wish i could offer words of comfort.......but until Henry puss is back, i guess no words are going to help! It is such a shame though, right on christmas too........your poor hubby must feel just terrible! Give Matilda lots of love, hugs & kisses, she is in my thoughts!

Oh man, that's awful. One of my cats in NZ was picked up and taken home despite the ID collar (no chipping back then...) I found her months later in someone else's window and no amount of arguing could prove she was mine.
I feel for you guys, and I hope he either comes home or is returned to you soon. Hugs! :(

Got any pictures? I'll keep an eye out.
Sounds like you've done all you can so far. Since he's chipped, if someone has taken him in and wants to return him they can. At the moment he's probably enjoying eating out for a change.

hey guys! I went out and dropped all the mailboxes in my street with flyers. I got to a house about 10 houses down the street and heard a familiar Miaow!!!! Henry Puss is alive and happy and back at home. he has had a big feed and drink, and has no injuries. We are both so excited and happy and I have shed quite a few tears of happiness.

Yaaay! Congratulation NTLS, I'm gladfor you guys, Matilda must be rapt :D
There's one kitty who won't be let go all night I reckon :)

i'm so pleased to hear hes home all nice and safe!

395864_260087660719333_100001543027981_706945_1847250290_n.jpg

Dont think he stands much chance of getting let go of again. Lol. She is so happy, she is walking around saying "my mummy is the best, I love her cos she found Henry Puss back for me!"

LOL. Our Christmas miracle.

Great result!
My cat who is still in NZ disappeared last Xmas and one of the neighbours spotted him in their neighbours window. Turns out that they were on holiday and had one of those directional cat doors, but they had set it wrong and cats could get in and not out instead of keeping them out. Silly pusss
Aaron

Thanks Kathy. Yes we are all very happy henry is home and to keep our good karma going, we are fostering baby's (our 9wk old kitten) mother and brother over the Christmas break, and trying to find them homes while we are at it.

Im glad that's he back home. I have had so many cats go missing n not come back or i find them flat on the road out side my house. But for future advice. If you ever loose a pet again do everything you did as well as if you have a local community radio station ask them to put a lost and found announcement over the air. It should be free of charge. Just thought id add that tip in.

hey guys! I went out and dropped all the mailboxes in my street with flyers. I got to a house about 10 houses down the street and heard a familiar Miaow!!!! Henry Puss is alive and happy and back at home. he has had a big feed and drink, and has no injuries. We are both so excited and happy and I have shed quite a few tears of happiness.

Thank god....:lol: though I was going to suggest checking the snake enclousers lol - sorry couldn't resist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back