can u answer this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies onthe scene, but the child is rushed to hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says ' i cant operate on this boy',he is my son how can this be?

It was the kid's mother?

Wrong...

It was the childs 2nd father, they were a homosexual couple that adopted an underprivledged child from Africa. That's how the world is these days.

Wrong...

It was the childs 2nd father, they were a homosexual couple that adopted an underprivledged child from Africa. That's how the world is these days.

Theres nothing wrong with that. Im sure a lot of gays love their children more than lots of parents you see around the place. Some parents make me sick...

Haha I think I must be sexist against my own sex because the answer didn't occur to me straight away :oops: A Female Doctor... you must be joking!?

Riddle

OK so...
You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things: 1. One path leads to Paradise, the other to Death. From where you stand, you cannot distinguish between the two paths. Worse, once you start down a path, you cannot turn back. 2. One of the two guards always tells the truth. The other guard always lies. Unfortunately, it is impossible for you to distinguish between the two guards.
You have permission to ask one guard one question to ascertain which path leads to Paradise. Remember that you do not know which guard you're asking -- the truth-teller or the liar -- and that this single question determines whether you live or die. The question is: What one question asked of one guard guarantees that you are led onto the path to Paradise, regardless of which guard you happen to ask?

OK so...
You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things: 1. One path leads to Paradise, the other to Death. From where you stand, you cannot distinguish between the two paths. Worse, once you start down a path, you cannot turn back. 2. One of the two guards always tells the truth. The other guard always lies. Unfortunately, it is impossible for you to distinguish between the two guards.
You have permission to ask one guard one question to ascertain which path leads to Paradise. Remember that you do not know which guard you're asking -- the truth-teller or the liar -- and that this single question determines whether you live or die. The question is: What one question asked of one guard guarantees that you are led onto the path to Paradise, regardless of which guard you happen to ask?

haha my dad has explained that one to me so many but im always forgetting the specifics all i know is that you hav to ask the 1st guard what answer the second guard will give. ive spent an entire afternoon watching that 5 minute section of labyrinth over and over again trying to understand it.

OK so...

i never understood this in labyrinth back in the day and i still dont now lol

coops

A man is wearing black shoes,socks,trousers,jumper,gloves and a balaclava. He is walking down a black street with all the street lamps off. A black car is coming towards him with its lights off but somehow manages to stop in time. How did the driver see the man?

IT WAS DAYTIME

plus you only said the shoes were black !l;)

haha my dad has explained that one to me so many but im always forgetting the specifics all i know is that you hav to ask the 1st guard what answer the second guard will give. ive spent an entire afternoon watching that 5 minute section of labyrinth over and over again trying to understand it.

hahahaah!

i just sat here for a few minutes to understand that one but it DOES make sense. not sure if i can explain it but i know i can survive if im ever in that situation. you have to go down the path which the guard DOESNT say the other guard would tell you. this information might save your life! :p

just think about it and it makes sense

Ok a guy is found hanging in the middle of the room from a noose- the doors and windows have been locked from the inside- there is a stain on the carpet underneath the corpse and no fingerprints, DNA or any evidence of another person having been in the room, other than the dead guy. There is no furniture- the room is totally empty except for the hanging guy and his rope- which is tied to the light fitting in the centre of the room- he is too far up to have put himself there...

what happened...?

OK so...

if u were the other guard wich way would u go? or something like that

Will

Ok a guy is found hanging in the middle of the room from a noose- the doors and windows have been locked from the inside- there is a stain on the carpet underneath the corpse and no fingerprints, DNA or any evidence of another person having been in the room, other than the dead guy. There is no furniture- the room is totally empty except for the hanging guy and his rope- which is tied to the light fitting in the centre of the room- he is too far up to have put himself there...
He was on an ice cube?

I've got one for you.

Sicentists discover a male and a female body perfictly preseved in the ice.
They have not preformed any tests on the bodies but are 100% sure it is
Adam and Eve.

How do they know its Adam and Eve?

Answer

Hmm, let's just say A and B for the paths and 1 and 2 for the guards, 2 is the liar and A is the path to paradise.

if you ask guard 1 "If i ask the other guard which path lead to paradise what would he say?" the guard will tell the truth and tell you "He would say B"
If you ask guard 2 "If i ask the other guard which path lead to paradise what would he say?" guard two would lie, and tell you "He would say B"

Because they say "B" you must take "A"

Last edited:
I've got one for you.

Sicentists discover a male and a female body perfictly preseved in the ice.
They have not preformed any tests on the bodies but are 100% sure it is
Adam and Eve.

How do they know its Adam and Eve?
They were labelled?

what happened...?
I know this one!! :D
He stood on a block of ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back