Canberra get together?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your telling me. it'll take probably 75lt's to canberra and back. 6.2lt engine, the wife will spit it. oh well that's the price you pay for power and luxury. :D

So far we've got rddrland4 and co, johnbowiemonie and co.

Interest from Danielsan, Craigac, Afro and Ssssnakeman. I think Angua should bring her family over to Cockington green for a BBQ too.

Yes, I'm sure about being tentative! Three weeks in advance is too far ahead for me to make definite plans (especially when the date hasn't been verified).

:p

Hix

I would be in that, Havent been to the reptile centre yet, and my little brother and little sister would love to see it too, my kids would come just for the sake of going for a drive...unfortunately they dont have the reptile bug yet, maybe you guys can help me change that :p I hope as many of you as possible can make it, sounds like a great day.

Looks like I might need to make a detour. I had planned to stop over in Wagga that weekend on my return from Melbourne. If your all in Canberra I might get lonely.

It looks as though this trip is going to be put back a month. Some people didn't like it being on a long weekend.
I will let everyone know when we have a definite date. It will give some others more time to get organised and come along as well.
Sorry to those people that would of liked to go this weekend.

Yeah thats the one Afro, he's a magician cos he can do the disappearing reappearing act very very well.

Simone the Real Bridget Jones.

hahahahahaha well the way he waves his wand it should be me that does the disappearing act.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back