CapeYork Pic's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder however those saying Capes are nicer than jungles which aren't even TRUE Capes if people did some research on this lineage have obviously not clapped their eyes on a smoking hot jungle before.

Regarding a specific lineage of animals labelled Cape York carpets,I couldn't be bothered explaining it as it's been done many,many times before so please don't ask me to explain.There are many threads in the past on the topic.Yes they are lovely animals but imo don't even come close to a top notch black and gold or black and white!!

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder however those saying Capes are nicer than jungles which aren't even TRUE Capes if people did some research on this lineage have obviously not clapped their eyes on a smoking hot jungle before.

Regarding a specific lineage of animals labelled Cape York carpets,I couldn't be bothered explaining it as it's been done many,many times before so please don't ask me to explain.There are many threads in the past on the topic.Yes they are lovely animals but imo don't even come close to a top notch black and gold or black and white!!

:rolleyes:

Geez this would have to be a first for you W Webb,you have nothing to say at all???:lol:

Why does every thread have to turn into a sh**fight ? People see beauty in different animals, they look beautiful to me, whether they are more beautiful than a Jungle is simply a personal thing.

Why does every thread have to turn into a sh**fight ? People see beauty in different animals, they look beautiful to me, whether they are more beautiful than a Jungle is simply a personal thing.

My exact thoughts...

Why certain people can't keep their negative thoughts to themselves instead of writing rubbish about someone elses pride and joy is beyond me. Personally, all it shows is an outright obsession in jealousy!

Sorry for the interuption Daz, would love to see more full bodied pics if you have any of the yearlings, I think the patterns and colouration on these guys is amazing.

Best of luck with the project, they look awesome :)

Thanks for the coments Pandora, here's a couple of full body pics of yearling and a shot showing her pattern in more detail.

Attachments

• Cape York_f3_8.jpg
    Cape York_f3_8.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Cape York_f3_10.jpg
    Cape York_f3_10.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Cape York_f3_9.jpg
    Cape York_f3_9.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 29
o_O my she is gorgeous (first I have ever seen...... and taken notice of enough to remember what she is) and well I'm in LUFF

congrats where your yearling is concerned she is a stunning python

IMO, A nice Cape York is a lot better than a nice Jungle.
Your Capies are hot.
I have to agree! A nice Capey is as good as a nice jungle for sure!!! Like Ash says, all species hold their appeal I reckon :D
Just like Aussie girls are hot, Thai girls are hot, African girls are hot.......on & on & on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back