• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Captive Bred Spiderlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adandiluvsmyreptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

With expansion of new reptiles and scorps etc i am needing to sell some of my spiderlings.

Can freight anywhere.

Gorgeous little guys.

$10- each.

PM me or leave a msg here.

Teni

Attachments

• 100_5573 (Large).jpg
    100_5573 (Large).jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_5580 (Large).jpg
    100_5580 (Large).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_5674 (Large).jpg
    100_5674 (Large).jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 167
i have a friend who might be intreseted ill keep in touch with you
ill let u no if i might buy as well
how old are they
and do u no if male or female

hey, i might be interested. ?What size are they now, and how much for frieght or post to sydney?

How many are u looking at selling? Do u know wat genus they r? Like selenocosmia or selenotypus?

Awww its a shame to see you have to sell them :( Hope you enjoy your new scorpion though :p

Hi there,

They can climb smooth surfaces with ease,
they look to be a Selenocosmia / Phlogius Sarina or Eunice, Who did you get them off? If you don't mind me asking :)
These are relativley fast growing and very fast

no they won't kill you ;) but they are venomus and could make you extremely ill, there fangs are quiet large, as big as if not bigger than most snakes.

Not real cuddly either :lol:

Josh :)

hodges 399

They have to be in a secure enclosure ( a lid ) and the larger they are the more secure it has to be, so lockable is good

wha substrate do you use for them? like is it a moss of some sort?

thanx.

look like eunice to me aswell but then again, some you can only id by the prewsence or absence of small hairs, i to would like to know who you got them off and if know the origin of the parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back