• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Captive Bred Spiderlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get the origin of the parents - waiting for the reply.

Thump - only selling 10 - keeping half of what i bought. I got my new scorp today - Thanks again ;) Let me know when u get a male for her!

Thanks for answering Josh - u beat me to it!

I use peat moss as substrate and also have sphagnum moss in there.

I purchased them off a J Lovick. PM me if u want her full name - don't want to post it here for privacy reasons :)

Last edited:
Anyone still interested please PM me as i only have a few left and those of you who have ordered please confirm with me :)
Thanks

If I keep them near the microwave (for the radiation), and then let 1 bite me, will I gain spider powers or just reach for the Baygon?

$8 express postage. They eat pinhead-small crickets atthis stage. When they are a bit bigger they eat woodroaches, mealworms and crickets - even pinkie mice.

2 spiderlings left (no set-ups - just the spiderlings) at $10 and 10 spiderlings in their enclosures available for $20 each :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back