Carpet Python Capture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablemanners

Reaction score
So basically a few nights ago I was going out to check out the chooks and thought it was an average night, but it turned out to be quite eventful First I found a massive carpet python maybe 6-8 foot one. Not sure on what type so some help would be great. Ended up taking it to the park down the road a while later. Also after that I went back to make sure all the chooks were still there and surely enough i found a yearling carpet python! It was so cute and i handled it for so long, than took it across the street to my neighbours house and put it in his garden so it wouldn't bother us when it was bigger, I love having them around but they take our chickens :/ Also Forgot to mention this was with my Dad who is petrified of snakes.
Also Sorry for the terrible photos/Filming, My Dad was doing it and doesnt kow how to focus a camera, but im just glad that i got to get it on film!
Where I Found The Big OneIMG_1133.jpg

Link The Realease Video
Carpet Python Capture & Release - YouTube

The Baby
IMG_1137.jpg

Cool! well done :)

I have another one in my rat shed tonight as well.... will drag him out tomorrow and take him for a drive up the back of the property.... again :facepalm:

That is a nice looking one you got there. Where are you? I am south east coast.

You can see my catch and release on youtube, search 'capturing a huge wild 3 meter queensland coastal carpet python discovered in ratshed for re-release'. This will be about the 5th time I have had him back :rolleyes: I just walk up and start talking to him and he couldnt even care less :lol: He prolly knows he will get a rat and a ride to the back of the property :lol:

Last edited:
Cool! well done :)

I have another one in my rat shed tonight as well.... will drag him out tomorrow and take him for a drive up the back of the property.... again :facepalm:

That is a nice looking one you got there. Where are you? I am south east coast.

You can see my catch and release on youtube, search 'capturing a huge wild 3 meter queensland coastal carpet python discovered in ratshed for re-release'. This will be about the 5th time I have had him back :rolleyes: I just walk up and start talking to him and he couldnt even care less :lol: He prolly knows he will get a rat and a ride to the back of the property :lol:

Haha, he's probably worked that out! Nice vid btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Both are Coastals mate : )

To be honest I thought that at the beggining but it literally had white all over its body. It looked like a BG jungle but instead of gold white. But I'm not all the educated on carpets so I'm probably wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back