Carpet Python freaking out?

Help Support AUSSIE PYTHONS:

CarlosTheSnake

Reaction score
hey guys,
just been handling my darwin carpet python , when out of nowhere she constricted very tight around my hand, flicked her head/upper body and shivered? this happened 3 times. As far as I know she doesnt have any jag in her. shes 5 months, het axanthic. any help much appreciated thankyou.

CF Constrictor

Reaction score
Hi CarlosTheSnake
If it isn't causing any problems, with eating ,drinking and passing waste for example, i wouldn't worry to much . Just keep an eye on her , and see if it gets worse. Best of luck.

subscore

Reaction score
I have one that does this ist a jungle with a lil jag sounds the same nervouse king of reaction to being out of his safe place and noises , i found if i feed hes not a strike feeder too so i have to sit it on the tub like a plate lol yer hes spoiles a lil lol but when quiet and im calm he seems alot diff , he holds tight when noise shakes a lil and can be fine till someone else walks in then he balls up tight as heck on me and can get shakey i am unsure why as he was apparently amazing for the last owner but i think hes cool just a lil tlc at times to keep him used to noise i leave the tv on in the room just to try combat it it seems to slowly be helping

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
snakes dont have ears šŸ˜†, more effective just having people walk around the house

hes cool just a lil tlc at times to keep him used to noise i leave the tv on in the room just to try combat it it seems to slowly be helping

Latest posts