Carpet Python rescue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

myusername

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I'd share a photo of a very bitey carpet I just rescued from around the side of a mates place. His mum took out the garbage bins and on the way back in a carpet decided to block her gate and not let her through, so it was more of a mum rescue!
Took a few photos, then let him go in some nearby bushland where he can't harass any more innocent and defenseless mothers.

Joe

Attachments

• P1030754.jpg
    P1030754.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 110
nice carpet im glad to see theres other people that remove carpets from friends places i had to get one the other week about 9ft with a half decent stripe down its back

It's reassuring that they thrive even in urban environments. This one was probably just under 6ft. We caught a larger one a few months ago around the side of my house asleep in a crab pot.

found one less then a month ago at a mates trying to eat birds in a cage. i just stuck my hand in there and grabed its head XD only just over 1m but such i nice snake just left me gab it and when i got it out it just sat on my arm not moving didnt even try to bite haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back