carpet snake offer.......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannieannie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The young chap from next door just came in and offered to give me a young carpet snake that his mate found in his roof.....of course I couldn't accept it !!! I advised him to take it to a wild life park....actually I don't know why his mate just didn't leave the snake where it was......but the fellow was excited, hadn't seen a live snake before, so got it down and then didn't know what he should do with it.

it would have been ineresting to look examine and then let it be free , i most definately would have been curious to have good look at the little fella.

I think it was a south western carpet....I was so stunned when my neighbour came in about it, I didn't know what to think or do.....I've only got a stimmie that I've had for 5 months.....never thought anyone would ask ME for advice about what to do with a snake.....lol. But I guess I could have asked to see it and maybe take pics...oh well,.....not to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back