Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The oenpelli python ,python oenpellienis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact it's 12 foot blows there credibility out of the water:)

It could have been a "child's" python. He has a comma after carpet x and the ad is for a Carpet X.

surely they're thinking antaresia olivaceus..... lmao.

Coastal x childrens at 12 foot? if that thing is 12 foot then i certainly must have 12 inches down there........

I still believe he has just written his ad badly and you are reading it the wrong way. He is saying its great with children. I don't believe it is a carpet x childreni, but a hybrid carpet with what he isn't saying. I could be wrong - JMO

I rang,but phone kept dropping out before they could say anything so text my query. They believe it to be a carpet x childrens (because that is what the second owners told them). Became upset when suggested that it was not possible and some what illegal so left it at that. Texting is just like posting, can be taken the wrong way. Ah well:rolleyes::D

I still believe he has just written his ad badly and you are reading it the wrong way. He is saying its great with children. I don't believe it is a carpet x childreni, but a hybrid carpet with what he isn't saying. I could be wrong - JMO

Maybe, but i also still think his asking price is rediculous! :lol:

edit: NVM I should really start reading the whole thread b4 replying, oh and not only is he dreaming he is also a fool!......

I rang,but phone kept dropping out before they could say anything so text my query. They believe it to be a carpet x childrens (because that is what the second owners told them). Became upset when suggested that it was not possible and some what illegal so left it at that. Texting is just like posting, can be taken the wrong way. Ah well:rolleyes::D

OMG he DID mean how you's read it. I still don't believe him. Either way, $1000 is dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back