cbd help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wickster

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi all, just got my first 2 central bearded dragons( male and female), for my 7 year old son. we got them last wednesday and they have sheded already. they are about 8 weeks old. a mate told me i should give them a warm bath to help remove any exess skin? is this true, or does it help? also noticed they wont eat any veges. have tried spinach leaves, dandelion flowers, cut beans, carrot. will they eat baby food? any help will be much appreciated. thanks, wickster

to find out what they like to eat ring the person you got them off and see if you cant incorporate there old diet plus some vegies

When they are young they preffer to eat crickets and as long as you keep giving them the fresh option of vegi's eventually they will take to it.... I got to beardies and they are 3 months old and they barely touch there vegi's...lol but sometimes you catch them out:)

Young dragons will become picky at this time of year, don't worry to much if they refuse greens atm, try bumping up the temps, keep the ambient at 25 to keep them eating well.

Young beardies are mostly insectivorous so dont be to worried if they arn't eating green's yet
as they become older and enter adult hood they eat alot more vegetation than insects.

if you want, try spinning a clover between your fingers infront of them, the movement should stimulate them and they may go for it, do this for a few days and they'll eventually get a taste for greens, thats how i got mine onto veggies

camo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back