celb hotness

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottest-Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba , get down !!!!!!!!! They're both smokin !!!

Nottest-Jocelyn Wildenstein, Gwyneth Paltrow (arggghhh her eyes are soo squinty and little ) and all my mates think she hott as!

Also think Justin Beiber is way over-rated ! WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Keira Knightley is very underrated! Not many agree, but the accent just does it for me...

You all must be a group of fine asses if you can be so critical of a lot of the names that have been brought up in this thread haha/
I'm not much of a looker but if I had to choose between a night with Gaga, Angelina or my GF I'd choose my girl any day :p

Hmmm KR I like Uma and yeah Keira kneightly is georgeous

Up there with Angelina are. Cote de Pablo, Kate Winslett, Milla jovovich, Jessica Simpson, Williams sisters and probably the hottest of all Salma Hayek.

Actually Dusk Till Dawn was filmed before this. Apparently she was ok with the big one but the little one that "attacked" them in that interview was creepier

Justin beiber, Justin Timberlake and the Jonas brothers ARE ALL OVER RATED

Charlise Theron, Jessica Biel, These two have a more natural look.

Yeah and that makes even less sense than your previous post...
perhaps the poster was once a Bieber fan, but then woke up LOL
I send my Daughter into a major Hissy Fit when I tell her she has "Bieber feber" ROFLMFAO
she is 7 and detests him. Her fav celeb was Bon Scott LOL

haha love all the posts about Gaga i'm guessing most people like her music...which sucks as well, as for her looks wouldn't touch her with a 10" pole if you paid me and that chick that stars in Dare Devil (cant remember name) does not do it for me.

but Jessica Alba & Megan Fox hell yeah their smokin but its personal opinion when it comes down to it.

Jennifer Garner was Electra in Daredevil and Electra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back