central coast member new to group

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Raven

Reaction score
just wanted to say hi and to ask if anyone can tell me when the central coast snake meetings are.
good thanx
raven :wink:

It is lot of herp people on central coast. But shame that many of them hate each other.
Welcom here Raven, hope that you will enjoy our friendly group.

Slateman said:
It is lot of herp people on central coast. But shame that many of them hate each other.
Welcom here Raven, hope that you will enjoy our friendly group.

and for very good reasons I might add

SS

ummmmm thanks for the welcome, into a pretty peacefull existance, haven't met enough people on the c.coast to make any enemies as yet, so won't be dragging anything into this group.
have a happy and melllllllllllow weekend
Rav

:p Central coast members hate each other,the central coast is a big place with a hell of alot of herpers.I have met heaps of the cost members & most of them are awsome people,ive only met 2 that i dont like & 2 out of the 100's that are up here i think aint cause to bring this crap up again. :p

thats a bit unfair slatey, there has been the odd problem up here but if you knew the whole story i'm sure you would feel the same way.. I know lots of people up here and the majority are great ppl.

I know lot's of people in sydney that i hate!!!! but that's another story

hey razza, no problms up here that dont exist everywhere else, just a large concentration of herpers and somewhere along the line there's bound to be the odd problem, put simply there are a few disshonest people around who aint what they seem

SS

gee alot of negative energy created for one simple question, think I might give meetings a miss, some of you guys need to take a chill pill, bit more to life me thinks............
rav

negative energy! the question was asked and an answer was given, come out of your cotton wool shell me thinks, and yes there sure is more to life.

SS

err... rav, thats a good one

BrainDamage said:
negative energy! the question was asked and an answer was given, come out of your cotton wool shell me thinks, and yes there sure is more to life.

SS

err... rav, thats a good one

funny was talking about quote about everyone hating each other on central coast, cotton wool,think not, you don't even know me, dont presume to or you have just proved their point

err........yeah rav, sorry some parents can be cruel, with a name like ss you should know that

geeze, i sense hostilities there, so much for peacefull existance.... for someone who claims to breed so many reptiles you sure dont know much!

SS

ha, spiritual types......

:p I think that someone should follow there own advice n have a chill pill,or is it do as i say not as i do. :p

RAZZA said:
brain damage or ss...umm i think i'm a little lost i never cliamed to breed any reptiles......or was that meant for someone else... sorry
hey razza, that wasnt for you, it was a reply to the post before yours. I suggest you get yourself along to the meeting this month if you havn't been before... some good people there and dosen't usually go for too long.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back