central coast member new to group

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrainDamage said:
geeze, i sense hostilities there, so much for peacefull existance.... for someone who claims to breed so many reptiles you sure dont know much!

SS

ha, spiritual types......

this is all too much for me, I have consulted my runes and have decided that due to the position of mars last week, now is not the time for me to partake in a society such as yours.
peace be with you all, I shall be making my way back to my trailor and the centre of my world ben (who by the way breeds some wonderful corn snakes, pet rocks and rodents if anyone cares booooooooooooooo)

btw razza comment was directed at me and popp by spirit guides told me to warn you watch out for the weasel

_popp_ said:
:p I think that someone should follow there own advice n have a chill pill,or is it do as i say not as i do. :p

Have taken the pill mr popp but please heed my advice and watch out for the weasel, farewell my amigo..........

RAZZA said:
ss... thanks very much...will make as much effort as i can to get along but this month is well very much taken up with stuff....if not then i guess we'll have to aim for the next

too easy, the november meeting is usually is usually a good one.

WHAT THE???????.......................................... :? certified 100% wierd thread!

certified 100% weird people, check ravens posts for example... i'm only 99% weird

SS

Did the runes tell ya that braindamage? :D

Um......................ok! :lol:

Sorry about the capricious welcome Darkhaven.
Welcome to the site and enjoy.
You will have to make a gallery and show us some pics of your beautiful snakes.
Cheers

^^^
What a groveller, got that trowl handy greebo?
Yeah Dark Raven, show us what u claim to have!

SS

So the next Gosford meeting is in November? I haven't been in so long I've lost track. :roll:

BrainDamage said:
^^^
What a groveller, got that trowl handy greebo?
Yeah Dark Raven, show us what u claim to have!

SS

get with the program guys, DR left the building a week ago

meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back