Central Coast NSW People

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberlyann

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if there are any one around my age (21) that are into the same things i am (my snakes) of course this would be the best place to ask im guessing, im really over not being able to get excited as i want to be around my friends without being looked at like a weirdo over my new olive python or feeding my stubborn little childrens hatchling for the first time :\

Not on the central coast but I know what your talking about. We snake people are seen as an odd bunch

I hate not knowing anyone, sitting out for lunch with my friends one turns around and says olives are gross and im like i want a olive! and i get looked at like a weirdo cause i want "another" snake :\

They are addictive. My next is going to be another albino darwin. Cant wait till jan/feb (hopefully)

I agree, most of my friends are horrified of snakes and threaten to hold a shovel with them at all times when they visit. though I have a few friends who have snakes, but one just moved to africa for some animal course.

Im not the keenest on albino darwins, but everyones different id rather start breeding albino olive pythons :) hope you get it thou, yea no all my chick friends freak out over my snakes :(

Last edited:
Im not the keenest on albino darwins, but everyones different id rather start breeding albino olive pythons :) hope you get it thou, yea no all my chick friends freak out over my snakes :(

Its so hard to find chicks that like snakes. Most are really scared of them and think they are slimy. Its very annoying.

Goodluck if you can breed them. They take up alot of room.

I all ready have my het alibno male just need a female now :) i have a whole room for my reptile so i have plenty of room for them

I'm at Lake Macquarie (Rathmines).. Not quite Central Coast, but close.

I hate not knowing anyone, sitting out for lunch with my friends one turns around and says olives are gross and im like i want a olive! and i get looked at like a weirdo cause i want "another" snake :\

Who cares what others think :p
Most my friends think im weird,,mostly coz i am.. but i dont care :)

I know what you mean, my "normal" friends think im weird but fortunately Im starting to build some great friendships with local herpers :)

Everyone I come across gives me the usual "You have snakes?! Ewww"

im from the central coast (umina), i always get the " you own snakes? why?" i always answer " do you have a dog or cat?" "yer" "why?"

im from the central coast (umina), i always get the " you own snakes? why?" i always answer " do you have a dog or cat?" "yer" "why?"

Yep, another classic. I always respond with "well a lot of people have fish. Why? You can't interact with them whatsoever."

I have this huge 8ft fish tank with millions of fish in it and i hate it, i wish i could sell it fish are so boring! same with my rabbots, they will be gone when my olive gets big enough haha they are lucky they are too big for my diamond, id really like to start talking to more people locally and maybe catching up once in a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back