• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Netted Dragons for Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelzarie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Dragons for sale (Central Nettie & Eastern Beardie

Hi guys,

I have two species looking for good homes.

4 x Central netted dragon hatchies (10 in total, am holding others to ensure they are properly eating before sale). Will try to post pics asap and they are cute as anything. They are 6 weeks old and are feeding on roaches at this stage. I am selling for $115 or will swap for either a true orange phase central bearded dragon(female) or another female nettie (adult) or nettie babies from another clutch (to break up the blood line).

25 x Pogona Barbata (Eastern Beardies) 6 aged at about 8 weeks old and the other 19 aged at 3 1/2weeks old. All eating well and healthy on roaches. Am selling for $45 each or will swap for items of interest(as stated above). Once again, will try to post pics as soon as I can.

I am in the Northern Brisbane area and will not freight as I dont want to upset the little ones.

Kind Regards

Kelly

Last edited:
pics

here are a few pics
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1010846mz1.jpg
my.php

my.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back