• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Netted Dragons x7

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camt44

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Ctenophorus nuchalis

Common Name
Central Netted Dragons

Between 2 and 3 years (2 lots bought at separate times)

Size
All fully grown, males around 15cm, females around 10-12 cm

Quantity Available
7; 4 males and 3 females (to the best of my knowledge, I'm pretty confident of this, but they can be tricky!)

General Description
7 netteds for sale, these guys are probably my favourite of my lizards, they are so easy to look after, and are very interesting to watch. Have to sell very regrettably as the house I'm in now isn't really suitable for them. They have bred before (1 of the females laid a clutch of 4 eggs, all healthy babies). Fed on woodies and some greens. Also, one of them is missing an eye, he's 100% healthy and eats well, but sometimes needs a little help finding them.

Price is $150 each, or if you buy all 7 I'll do it for $900. Also, I am selling their tank in another thread, it's an awesome enclosure that I built myself, the link will be posted below, but if you want the tank I'll give you $100 off the tanks price.

Lilli Pilli, near Cronulla in Sydney's South

Willing to Freight?
No, but could drive a short distance maybe..

Contact Details
Email me on [email protected]

Here is the link to the tank... To clarify, you need to buy all the lizards in the tank to get the tank for $100 less.. (in this case, that's all 7 netteds)
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...l-pine-stained-enclosures-180290/#post2132769

Sold 2 females, so only 1 female left, 4 males still available.. Again, I can't make any guarantees about the sex, only give an opinion to the best of my knowledge..

These are awesome colony lizards, I've had all 7, at various times very different in size and age, all living happily together since the day I got them, no issues whatsoever.. No problems between males, nothing at all..

Attachments

• IMGP0805.JPG
    IMGP0805.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMGP0806.JPG
    IMGP0806.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMGP0809.JPG
    IMGP0809.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMGP0820.JPG
    IMGP0820.JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMGP0822.JPG
    IMGP0822.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
1 female and 4 males left (to the best of my knowledge).. Males I will sell for $130 each if you get more than 1

Still for sale- 1 female 4 males. Female $150 males $120. Will do discounts for multiple purchases

5 left, $500 for them all. If you want the tank too I'll do it all for $800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back