Central netted dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvlizards69

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi

I just got myself to adult central netted dragons. I already own 2 pygmy bearded dragon babies.

I am just wondering about how many crickets to feed.
The petshop were i got them from said they ahve about 5 a day each.

Also when we got the girl home last night she was very cold and isnt moving much this morning. The temp down one end is 35.4 and about 40 under the basking light but she is down the other end and hasnt moved all morning.

The male went crazy last night when we put him in there has calmed down now (maybe it has scared her i dont know )

Also what substrate is best for these 2 as they are adults and ive heard they like to dig.

Do they eat the same vegies as the beardies?

Any help on these guys would be great.

I have encluded some pictures the full body shot is the girl and the head shot is the boy as he was hiding .

Attachments

• DSC01320.jpg
    DSC01320.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC01326.jpg
    DSC01326.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 88
get the cool side down to 20C she's probably too hot.

they sleep and burrow alot of the day.

use washed, sifted playsand. silicia free.

she could be stressed due to his presence. if it continues seperate them.

yes, they can eat veggies and greens like beardies.

Thanx for your reply..

They are both running around crazy digging in the ground walnut shell the place told us to use. Is that ok>

Is it normal for them to be digging like crazy .

And there both trying to climb out which they cant . Then they take a rest on the log and then they will be off again

I dont think she is scared of him cause she was living with him for months at the pet shop.

What temp should basking side be? is it same as beardies 40c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back