• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Netted Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightowl

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
1 pair plus spare male. Not 100% sure if the spare is definitely male though, looks alot like the other female but was sold to me as male as a juvenile.

Will sell in a 6" x 2" x 2" glass tank for an extra $100.

Pick up only at the moment. Prefer email inquiries at the moment. Will not separate dragons.

[email protected]

Cheers
Shane

I'm just west of Bathurst. 2 of the netted's (1 male 1 female) are yearlings and the other male is about 3 yo.

:)

I forgot to mention I am heading down to Wollongong this Saturday the 7th July so if anyone from that area is interested let me know and I can deliver them.

Cheers
Shane

Sure I have a couple of pics now...

Attachments

• nettedpair.jpg
    nettedpair.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 186
  • netted.jpg
    netted.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 133
Bumpity bump :)

If anyone is interested, I will be in Yass this weekend, Dubbo on the 28th July, Orange and Yass on 3rd & 4th Aug, Condobolin 11th Aug, Dubbo & Bathurst on 24th & 25th Aug and can deliver to these areas on said dates.

Not at this time, although a trip may be in the works in the coming weeks....not sure yet. I will post here if anything comes of it.

if you do come anywhere near syd or the central coast let me know i'd love the pair of yearlings

Ok, the spare male is now gone, only the pair left.

$240 for the pair, plus $100 for the 4ft x 2ft x 1.5ft tank and if the buyer gets in quick they can have 3-4 tubs of crickets.

Only the pair left. These were bought last October so the female is turning 2 this summer so hopefully should breed. They are currently being cooled.

$220 for the pair, OR if you want the 4ft x 2ft x 1.5ft tank as well $300 for the lot! If the buyer gets in quick they can have 3 tubs of medium crickets. Pick up only, will not deliver for this price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back