Central Netteds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got a few of these guys terday, they are a fantastic herp, full of energy, already head bobbing and puffing up, especially the littlest one, (i think he has small sman syndrome..).

Well here are a few picks, anybody else with them chuch up some pics!

abj.sized.jpg

abk.sized.jpg

abl.sized.jpg

Awww congrats Pugs, they're such cool little things netteds.
I actually sold all of mine last year, but I'm sure that plenty of other people here probably keep them.
Congrats again ;)
Bex

WOOK AT THE WIDDLE BABY NETTIES!!!! Awwwwwwww :lol: Love em!

Central Neeteds

They are gorgeous!

I think I need some too! Anyone selling some babies (Netties of course don't chuck in your spare kids :wink: )

If your looking there is an add on petlink now there 80 bucks each, bargain i reckon, they are just fantastic.

Very cute little guys.

They're so tiny :D
Heres a pic of mine.

Nice mate, how big is there enclosure? I will have mine in a 3 x 1.5 x 1.5 feet prob, hopefully i get a male and two females like yours too.

Nice Dragons.

They're so tiny and cute, it looks like they're hugging in the 1st pic 8)

how big is there enclosure?
I sold these 3 ages ago but I think I had 2 of them in a 2x2x2 ft encolure and the 3rd one in a 2.5x1x1ft cage. when I got them the breeder said they don't need much space as they're only small, but after finding out how active they are I think they need a fairly decent enclosure, and they love to climb. Your cage size sounds good but if you get 2 males, they'll probably have to be seperated. And be prepared, they don't stop eating :wink:

My six babies arrive almost a week ago...they are awesome...what's with the head bobbing? Mine do it to!

57165286.jpg

c9e69ef0.jpg

d76d778c.jpg

62c58769.jpg

Wow saz great photos!

Yeah its all a dominance thing, they do it to warn off the others, bit of show thats all, cute to watch though.

What camera you using they are just sensational shots!

Really cute! They seem to do it when they want the prime basking spot on the log, hehehe!

I was just trying them with tiny chunks of grape. I had a piece on the end of my tweezers, and one that was sitting on the basking log was
having a lick, then another one that was backing on the floor underneath my hand jumped up at least the height of himself, and stole the piece of grape off the
end of the tweezers! I SO wish I had that on video!

The cameras nothing special compared to what you can get nowadays. It's a Kodak Easyshare Z700.

Do yours so the most amusing things too? Mine really make me smile. I'm so glad I decided to get some.

:0)

Did anyone notice how much the girls love these things!!! Theres gotta be a tip in that!!

Well I now know I'm DEFINATELY a girl, cos I totally LOVE them! So cute!!!!!!!!! Fantastic pics guys, thanks!!! :D

Hehehe! Yep, I think the girls love them as they really set off the maternal instinct. Geckos are very interesting and just as nice to look at ( if not more imo), but I've
found that the netteds behaviour is so different, and much more appealing.

I feed them before I go to work in the morning, trying to wake up 6 sleepy baby dragons at 5:30 in the morning has proved
to be very difficult! They could sleep through a tornado I swear!

I've decided which species of python I will get next season, a hatchling Olive. I've been told so many great things about their personality. Can they be kept outside in Brisbane?
Just asking as the thought of having a fully grown Olive python in the house totally freaked out my partner when I told him how big they get. Obviously it would be a few years before
I'd have to worry about that though LOL!!

:0)

Get that albino olive that was advertised on herptrader a short while ago.
They have been bred with the little form of olives (the nt type? Are they the smaller ones?)
and won't grow as big as a standard olive. ;-)

reptililian said:
Well I now know I'm DEFINATELY a girl, cos I totally LOVE them! So cute!!!!!!!!! Fantastic pics guys, thanks!!! :D

Can't us guys like em too ? I think they are little crackers! must add them to my (ever growing) list of wants !

actually i think it would be a better idea if i just came over and opened up a zoo !

Look at its eye, OMG thats so cute. Saz I miss all the pics you used to put up :D

speechless-smiley-010.gif
jumping-smiley-006.gif
food-smiley-023.gif

Reptilian - if I had a spare $15,000 I'd be putting an air conditioned stable outside for Jack! It was an awesome looking Olive though. I loved the way the seller worded the advertisement. It made me smile!

Moreliaman - I know what you are saying! I bought my first herps in July/August just gone and I already have 51 animals in my herp room with about 35 eggs to hatch, lots of gravid females and thousands of breeding crickets. CRAZY STUFF!

Jnglgrl - I take tons of photos. My camera is always in the herp room waiting for the next good pose LOL! Here 's a couple of whet your whistle (sorry to ambush your thread pugsly). Hope all your animals are doing well.

Hatchling Golden Tail - hatched yesterday (already sold - just waiting a few weeks before going to his new home)
49eeb5e2.jpg

48be2ddf.jpg

Bit of hanky panky in the Ciliaris enclosure last week - photo isn't great as the camera was getting confused whether to focus on the mesh lid or the geckos!
3967e205.jpg

The day the netteds arrived, they were tired and hungry, but it didn't take them long to perk up. Believe me, it would be a miracle to get all six of them to sit on my hand now without any kamakazee/lemming impersonations!

79fc7728.jpg

afe6a314.jpg

Dragon set-up
6cf5381e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back