Central Netteds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep thats how I used to do it but now when I go to properties every pic in my album ends with something like 'mainphp?'

heres a pic of a wild one i seen in Tennant crk a few years ago.

C.jpg

those netteds are cool, they look like a cross between beardies & uro's

Saz, is that taenicauda ? does the eye colour vary depending on locality ?......... I love the diplodactylus , i used to have the brown form of ciliaris.

S'pose I'd better put this one up again.

Wild male from near Bourke.

Netted.jpg

:p

Hix

Well if that dosn't work for your Pugsly, another idea is to try this link http://www.imageshack.us/ or the add atachment thingo in post reply, but either of them only work if you have the images saved onto your computer.

So does anyone know why the captive's aren't as nicely coloured as the wild netteds? - I would've thought it'd be the other way around with the wild ones being weathered! I've noticed baby centrals tend to have a fair of colour, does it fade as they get older? Sorry for all the questions!!

I'd love to put up some piccies of my netteds but I can't work out how to link from my aps album anymore! It used to be as simple as right click, properties and copy the address into the reply box but it doesn't work anymore :?. Well I have one on photobucket anyway lol. This male hates me handling him but because when they sleep they're practically unconscious I'm able to pick him up and cuddle him at night and there's nuthin he can do about it! :twisted: :lol:.

DSCN2897.jpg

What size have most people found their adult male netteds to be? This bloke's pretty big and I once measured him to be about 11.5cm svl from memory...I could be wrong so I might measure him again to check :D

very nice central netted pictures posted here :D
what is their average lifespan?
cheers

Central Neeteds

possum said:
They are gorgeous! I think I need some too! Anyone selling some babies (Netties of course don't chuck in your spare kids :wink: )

:D I just placed an ad for Central Netted Dragon hatchlings @ $40 each on the HerpTrader :wink: ad 663-303

I just got a few central netted dragons that was posted on the Herp Shop and I must say these are truely amazing reptiles :D
everyone should grab some!

Sure are, active little guys, and cute to boot.

Thanks for all the pics guys great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back