Chainsaws Are Dangerous People!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you manage so much damage with the chain brake on, where up a tree? Looked like it was painful.

nice job my mate had a running chainsaw jump onto his hand while holding a branch only thing which saved his wrist was his bracelet lol

Nice job mate. I was helping a mate clear logs from waterways as part of the recovery effort after cyclone larry, had big chainsaws mounted on the front of boats. My mate dived down to put a sling under a log and brushed his hand against the saw, which wasn't spinning, on the way down and did a similar thing, not as bad but still not pretty....

How did you manage so much damage with the chain brake on, where up a tree? Looked like it was painful.

The chain was really sharp, on the ground and the point kicked back and came towards my head but caught my arm instead.

That's a good effort, looks like it would have hurt like hell! I'm glad it wasn't worse :)

l don't have a smart answer....no l just feel for you with all the on-going side [re-hab] show to the original rips...Baden

MMM... not good... guess you can never be too careful!@

I was wearing chaps look closer thats my left arm. I know all the safety protocol, Ill admit that what you see here is the complacency that comes with 15 yrs+ good luck. This happened due to a poor grip on the front handle, the exact thing Im always getting up the younger guys for.:oops:

ill def be more safety conscious next time i use mine after seeing those pics...

The chain was really sharp, on the ground and the point kicked back and came towards my head but caught my arm instead.

Looking at the injuries it came back with some force, do you ever reckon you will get the feeling back in your arm?
I would have passed out taking the photos if it was my arm, can't injuries on myself.

Last edited:
Looks like a half ahsed attempt to me, how pyhst/wasted were you?

Bloody hell!

that beats mine

IMG_0356.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back