Check out Hert Trader 509-100

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have.

It's in another thread called Darwin X Tiger.

:p

Hix

I quickly looked first but didnt see any other threads on it. :oops: :oops:

I was always slow on the uptake.
Tourett

That's a great looking snake, it was only a matter of time, maybe this will gain a little acceptance and we can all start producing our own varieties. My personal favourite would be a Blackhead X Woma, can you imagine the outcome, a Blackhead without a black head, woohoo.

A good friend of mine named April bred that snake, she's one of the best breeders I know. I've been waiting a full year to see this one come up for sale :)

Was April the first to breed them ?

Sdaji said:
A good friend of mine named April bred that snake, she's one of the best breeders I know. I've been waiting a full year to see this one come up for sale :)

Dodgy photo ?? I'm appalled, are you saying this might be some sort of elaborate hoax ???

Well the got the botianical name half right for a RSP.

"ummm, Jules, isn't the rough scaled snake from Australia venemous?? Tropidechis carinatus?"

Dicco said:
herptrader said:
It might not be the first venemous python. There was a suggestion on one of the US forums that the Rough Scaled Pythons were venemous:

http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84

They said Rough Scaled SNAKE trader :wink:

that has to be the worst photoshop job ive seen in a while, if it had a reasonable price more people would have fell for it..

Yes, she was the first to cross them in captivity, although it sometimes happens in the wild in SE QLD. She was selling some possible albino het chondroes around this time last year. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she manages to produce next season.

pugsly said:
that has to be the worst photoshop job ive seen in a while, if it had a reasonable price more people would have fell for it..

I think most people would have caught on regardless of the photo or the price :)

Quote:

Yes, she was the first to cross them in captivity, although it sometimes happens in the wild in SE QLD. She was selling some possible albino het chondroes around this time last year. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she manages to produce next season.

Hehe, they realised it was an April fool and deleted their post before I sent my response! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back