Check out my pet Frogs!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Maniac

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thought I would share a couple of pics of my frogs I took recently!

Fredisfixed.png

SAM_0281.jpg

SAM_0557.jpg

SAM_0277.jpg

SAM_0244.jpg

What do you think?

Thanks,
James

Great photos, they are cute little fellas! Although my daughter wouldnt agree......last night she went in for a shower & next minute she was screaming.......i thought, oh god she has burnt herself & 'flew' in there to find her hanging from the shower screen & a HUGE green tree frog hopping around like mad! :lol: After we took it out to the garden we all had a good laugh!

they r great.. my mum and dad have frogs.. i just noticed in ur ur pic of the white lips that u have a brown one? my mum has 3 brown white lips all eating and growing fine plenty of UVB and heat (we live in lithgow) do u know what causes this.. we have looked on the net but not to much on colour on them... thanks :)

they r great.. my mum and dad have frogs.. i just noticed in ur ur pic of the white lips that u have a brown one? my mum has 3 brown white lips all eating and growing fine plenty of UVB and heat (we live in lithgow) do u know what causes this.. we have looked on the net but not to much on colour on them... thanks :)
Those are not white lips, they may have white lips but they are not that species. They are just Green Tree Frogs. Often both species will take on a brown colour during the day, I have also seen Green Trees go yellow when calling. If one is naturally brown all the time it might not be an environmental thing but just the colour of that individual frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back