**check this out**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellis01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
people on this site have been interested in boxing, my father Lester Ellis and my background so i have put a link of some of his KOs, stopages, highlights ect
ENJOY!! [video=youtube;2prsT5bhw1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2prsT5bhw1g[/video]
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK!

great stuff mate :D
all the best to you and your family over the christmas new year break

Jeebus just saw this.... you have big shoes to fill mate... one of the best fighters this country ever produced... you should be very proud of him, I know I am, and for me its just as a countryman.. nevelone being his son...

Lol i was watching this last night (co-incident) frame by frame to try and count how many punches your old throws, truly a machine and quick as lightning. One of my Aussie heros.

Good on ya boys when dad sees this he'll b rapt hahah hold back abit u might give him a big head ;)

Hello Lester ,
I think you will find that your old man is admired by many poeple .
I wish you and your family a Merry Xmas and a safe holiday season .
cheers
Roger

Your dad is a true "legend'.I don't even follow boxing but certainly know the name well.
I have a question?

Forgotten, what year was he fighting?
The last bit of the clip showed him and a dark skinned boxer, both seemed absolutely exhausted, who was that boxer??
My partner would love to see that whole fight, would you know where we could buy a copy?

Best wishes for Xmas to you and your dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi fay I think the fight ur refering to was with an Africa 18 fights 18 kos at the time he nearly ko
dad then dad got ahead his name was sichula around 1984-1985

Hey Lester,
As you know im a huge boxing fan, your Dad had 2 things that can never be taught in the gym.
1. A heart the size of Pharlap
2.Balls the size of a Elephant

All the best for Xmas mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back