Check this out!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Already_Gone

Reaction score
I was visiting Mumsie the other week and there was a pair of P. barbatas (eastern beardies) in her front yard. There was a male, at an estimate, pushing 65-70cm... he was massive!!! The female was much smaller at about 40-45cm. They were head bobbing and carrying on... it was very cool. The male was very hesitant to let me get too close, but the female was pretty cool.... I just had to pick her up and play with her!!!
Enjoy...
Liana

Attachments

• male_2.jpg
    male_2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 88
  • female_2.jpg
    female_2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 73
  • male_4.jpg
    male_4.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 66
I'll take my camera next time i play golf, bloody easterns everywhere last year we counted something like 26 in 9 holes. Buggers get in the way when your putting. :x

In Brisbane. I just thought the size of him alone was pretty special. We have seen them hanging around since too which is even better. I guess it is a nice place to live!!!

Jeez you guys are lucky! I really wish i didn't live in Melbourne!

Some parts of Australia gets snow.
We also have several great ski resorts such as Perisher,Thredbo,Jindabyne etc...

yes mate, snow here, but not worth getting your board out for!! just kidding, a few good days each year, but not like your area... I went to whistler early this year... ahhhhh take me back to the deep stuff:D
jamie

You should see it here right now. I live really close to Sun Peaks and we've just been getting dumping after dumping and it's only November still. Gunna be a great season. We need it, most of our province was on fire this summer. Glad to here you enjoyed Whistler. There's good boarding in New Zealand isn't there? My wife says so but she's a kiwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back